Selasa, 13 Januari 2015

my resolution



Whats up guys now I will tell you about my plants that already achieved or not and also my resolutions in 2015, maybe in 2014 I didn’t have plants but I have some wish.
In 2014 last years I have some wish and my wish is hopefully I can go on vocation to the beach together with my family but that not realized.
But when new years eve I fell happy because I can see the beautiful beach, and I go there with my friends, so I can look how beautiful view in there.
There’s one moment that maybe I never forget it. When I played on at the beach my sandals was away by the waves because I take it off, but there’s some people  that help me for got my sandals, and after that I felt so say because there’s many people look at me.
Even though I will never go to the beach because if new years eve I always just stay at home. It’s okay , although I go to the beach not with my family, atleast I ever go there.
And my resolution in 2015 I can be better person and make all of people that around me  fell happy although I am a person that boring for all of my friends.
Thanks guys for your attention and I hope all of your plants in 2015 can be realize and more good then yesterday. Amin,,, J

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar